Welcome back, Trish! I hope all is well with you - been thinking about you! Your cards are absolutely beautiful! I love them all! Happy New Year, my friend!
Hi Trish, sorry to hear you have been having blogger troubles, it is so annoying when technology goes crazy!!! These cards are so lovely, very feminine and pretty.. love the frames around the gorgeous images.. have a good week!
Hi Trish, lovely to see you back with gorgeous selection of cards, beautiful vintage images.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year 2017..
Hugs Pam x
Welcome back, Trish! I hope all is well with you - been thinking about you! Your cards are absolutely beautiful! I love them all! Happy New Year, my friend!
ReplyDeleteHi Trish, sorry to hear you have been having blogger troubles, it is so annoying when technology goes crazy!!! These cards are so lovely, very feminine and pretty.. love the frames around the gorgeous images.. have a good week!
ReplyDeleteJust lovely my friend!
ReplyDeleteLove the focal points with the ovals, and yes Trish I finally figured out how to do some comments!!!!
ReplyDelete