Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Hello and welcome to my blog 2 cards made with X-cut die cut and embossing folder cards


My first card I used the x-cut lady emboss and cut folder on
old black scratch paper to show the embossing and I used a Megs Garden digital paper from the Parisian gardens collection along with pearls and tiny flowers
X-cut flower border cut and emboss folder again using a digital download of Megs Garden Parisian garden papers for the centre of my card,loved that purple rose added some sequins and a
a Tutti stitched heart die from Fatcats

                                                      http://www.fatcatscardcorner.com.au/store/

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek
Cheers Trish

3 comments :

  1. Two gorgeous card designs Trish, beautiful image and frame on your top card, with pretty flowers and heart spray on the white and purple one.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trish, I hope you are keeping ok... two gorgeous cards using amazing embossing folders and lovely dies.. great colors too.. I hope your week is going well.....xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to hear from yu Trish, was hoping yu were okay. Loving your two gorgeous cards You make the prettiest.xx ♥[aNNie]

    ReplyDelete