Saturday, July 8, 2017

Some very late June cards

I am very late,a couple of trips to hospital
and other things that happen in life

 Sue Wilson embossing folder
and Fleur De Lis Frames Precious Marieke Die
plus lemon craft image

 Sue Wilson oval rose die and SW embossing folder

Sue Wilson oval rose die
with Lemon craft papers

Thanks for taking a peek and any comments you might like to leave
Cheers Trish

7 comments :

  1. Gorgeous cards Trish all different but equally beautiful

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card designs Trish, beautiful dies..embossing and images.
    Hope you are keeping well Trish.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The choice of colours for you dies really show the details with the embossing and delicate cuts. They are really lovely cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous display Trish, I do hope your trips to the hospital were not serious.xxx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh thats no good Trish to have to have a trip to hospital.. i do hope you are on the mend now... These cards are gorgeous, love the embossing folders and dies you have used, pretty images too.. take care of yourself!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Trish! I absolutely love your gorgeous cards! They are so full of beautiful details and colors. I am very sorry to hear that you had a couple of trips to the hospital. I will continue to send healing thoughts your way, my friend. HUGS!!! Yes, take care of YOU! xoxo

    ReplyDelete