Hi Trish, you have been busy!! These look so beautiful.. I love the colors and the pearl strands too.. I hope you are keeping well...
Wow beautiful makes Trish, love all your embellishments on these projects! with gorgeous images and colour.Hugs Pam x
Stunning designs Trish, gorgeous colours.xx[aNNie]
There is so much detail here Trish, one has to keep looking as each time I see something new in your designs, they really are gorgeous papers and you have matched them perfectly with your embellies.
Hi Trish, you have been busy!! These look so beautiful.. I love the colors and the pearl strands too.. I hope you are keeping well...
ReplyDeleteWow beautiful makes Trish, love all your embellishments on these projects! with gorgeous images and colour.
ReplyDeleteHugs Pam x
Stunning designs Trish, gorgeous colours.xx[aNNie]
ReplyDeleteThere is so much detail here Trish, one has to keep looking as each time I see something new in your designs, they really are gorgeous papers and you have matched them perfectly with your embellies.
ReplyDelete