Friday, October 6, 2017

Christmas cards from September....

I have been rather slack with blogging lately..
where does time go

Papers are lemon craft Christmas paper for the above and below card
Assorted dies from http://www.fatcatscardcorner.com.au/gallery2/index.php

Yvonne's creation snowflake die below
I decided not to put a greeting on the snowflake die
as I didn't want to cover the diecut

Thanks for taking a peek and any comments you might leave
Have a great weekend

5 comments :

  1. Beautiful Christmas cards Trish, love the gorgeous die cuts and wonderful colours.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards Trish, am snowed down with influenza strain so just slowly getting back to commenting...just as well we can re schedule posts.x [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really dont know where the time is going, but it is going very fast!!! These cards look wonderful.. such amazing dies you have used.. I did a few cards for Christmas yesterday while I had some christmas papers out.. I have been pretty slack with my chrissy cards this year so far!! sigh.. Have a good week ahead Trish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, Trish! My blog posts are dwindling, too! And time seems to be flying by more quickly than ever. I absolutely LOVE your gorgeous Christmas cards! The details are so beautiful and all of your cards are festive and amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Each card has its own little feature, the dies are beautifully presented, in a versatile range of designs. You have provided for all ages and men too, love that Lemon Craft paper!

    ReplyDelete