Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Megs Garden Paris Chic Design Team post


I do love this Paris Chic collection of papers from

Megs Garden

So soft and feminine

Card one I made a shutter card




Card 2 a step card

I used Coffee to die the white lace


Don't forget to stop by Megs Garden blog and look at what the other
Design team ladies create.
Thanks to Meg for all the yummy products throughout the year
Merry Christmas to all
My wish for all is to have a happy healthy 2018

5 comments :

  1. Stunning cards Trish, beautiful papers and card shapes.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trish! I hope you are keeping well... these cards are so beautiful and amazing as step cards too.. pretty papers.. have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Trish, sorry to here you`v been in hostpital, do hope you are feeling ok.
    Wishing you and yours a wonderful Christmas.
    Take care.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are absolutely beautiful, Trish! They are filled with amazing details!!!! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh so pretty and your rose panel die is just right with the imagery on your shutter card. The vintage step card is also beautiful especially with that frame die, lovely lovely pieces Trish!

    ReplyDelete