Wednesday, January 17, 2018

A first post for 2018 with Megs Garden Paris chic collection

I love this Paris Chic collection
Ad I have used spellbinders dies



 Lovely lady card
Using the Paris Chic papers and vintage lady Image

Another spellbinders die with Megs garden Embellishments

\
Thanks for dropping bye my blog
Don't forget to check out

Megs Garden new ranges of papers and new dies.
Cheers Trish

6 comments :

  1. Gorgeous cards you have created Trish.
    Hope you are keeping well.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Trish!! I just love these cards, the dies you have used are exquisite, and the images look so pretty too.. I hope you are keeping well and your 2018 is off to a great start!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely die cut frames and images Trish.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely and romantic your cards are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delicate lace and just straight out beautiful cards Trish, love the little accents of gilding wax, they really enhance the finish of your lovely cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trish this is gorgeous love the dies.. [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete