Friday, February 2, 2018

Megs Garden Paris Chic collection Design team post

Hello and welcome to my blog today my post I have used Megs Garden
Paris Chic gorgeous collection papers, trims and die













Thanks for dropping in and don't forget to check]out the other
Megs Garden Design team
Projects

6 comments :

  1. Hi Trish, I hope you are having a good weekend! We are having a wet one which is very welcome after the hot days! I always love coming by and seeing what you have been creating as I love all the dies you use and pretty images.. These are so lovely! Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trish, you have been busy! fantastic makes too, beautiful tag and cards.
    Hope you are well.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous collection of designs Trish.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh that mixed media tag, so many lovely textures, it has to be my favouite here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Trish! How are you doing? It looks like you have been busy making beautiful cards and a tag!!! I love all of them - you obviously put a lot to TLC into your work!!! Take care, my friend!

    ReplyDelete