Saturday, March 17, 2018

Late February/ March cards....


Hello bloggers can you believe its almost Easter
Time flies...

Card 1 I used a Marieke die,
Lemon craft image and Leanne creative flower 
die with Leanne creatif pastel foam


Second card Lemon craft Violet silence paper


Leanne Creatif flower blooms and foam for my flowers


Card 3 Voilet Silence paper and a Megs Garden digital image
Leanne Creatif die and foam,Heart die



Card 4 Marianne Anjas deluxe Border die and 
embossing folder,Cheery Lyne banner die
Sue Wilson beaded leaves and Leanne creative foam,dies and stamens



Card 5 Marianne Anjas deluxe border die ,
Impression Obsession sentiment
Leanne Creatif flower die 
Tutti Stitched heart die
from http://www.fatcatscardcorner.com.au/store/index.php

Thanks for taking a peek and any kind comments,they are much appreciated

5 comments :

  1. Hi Trish, I hope you have had a great weekend... and no.. I dont believe it is almost Easter.. time is flying by... love these cards, your flowers look amazing and beautiful designs and colors too.. I hope you have a good week ahead...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trish, am a big fan of the dies that you have used. Love all of your creations. Have a great week xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I especially love the top card! Pinning this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an eclectic collection of arty pieces Trish. Your colour combinations are bang on! Cannot pick a fav this time, love them all....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Trish! WOW! Each and every card are absolutely beautiful and filled with gorgeous details. I am in awe of the first card - so creative and amazing! I hope your Easter was happy, my friend!

    ReplyDelete