Hi Trish! These are sooo pretty, love all the dies and love how you have layered the dies too for extra dimension... Have a great week ahead!!
Beautiful cards Trish, pretty papers and image, love your decorations.Pam x
These are wonderful Trish. I love the way you've used similar colurs to create three totally different cards.
What wonderful designs Trish! I adore your delicate dies...they are perfect!
Greens are such a wide range in tone tint and shade, you have presented a lovely set of cards with beautiful delicate die cutstoo, mmmm I see a few going on the wish list!
Hi Trish! These are sooo pretty, love all the dies and love how you have layered the dies too for extra dimension... Have a great week ahead!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards Trish, pretty papers and image, love your decorations.
ReplyDeletePam x
These are wonderful Trish. I love the way you've used similar colurs to create three totally different cards.
ReplyDeleteWhat wonderful designs Trish! I adore your delicate dies...they are perfect!
ReplyDeleteGreens are such a wide range in tone tint and shade, you have presented a lovely set of cards with beautiful delicate die cutstoo, mmmm I see a few going on the wish list!
ReplyDelete