Saturday, June 9, 2018

Hello bloggers,some recent cards for Fatcats.I cannot believe where this year has gone.I hope you enjoy visiting my blog.

My first card is made with the new Lemon Craft
Yesterday collection
My second card is made with the Crafters Companion Ribbon weave die
as is my 3rd card


Here I have used the die a different way
MG digi image

My last card is made with the CC Sheena Daisies and and clocks 3D embossing folder
and gilding wax
all available from Fatcats
Thanks for visiting and any comments have a happy day
Cheers Trish


7 comments :

  1. Hi Trish! No I cant believe it is June already... crazy how fast this year is flying by... love your cards, the weaving ribbon one looks amazing and the last card looks like metal... I hope you have a wonderful week ahead..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards you have created Trish, beautiful decorations and papers used.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where to start Trish, the 3D card is just stunning, your wax is perfect and really shows the embossing. The lace cards also show the dies to perfection, so fiddly to do, well done. However, the Yesterday papers are completely beautiful as is your card, love the lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautifully designed cards Trish! A lot of time and care has been taken in creating these gorgeous cards...love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All your designs are just so pretty Trish.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Hi Trish, good to have you around again and sorry for being a bad blogger, too many design teams... LOVE your fabulous display here, it's always a pleasure to see them.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Trish! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! It was so good to hear from you. I absolutely LOVE all of your gorgeous cards! They are so pretty and very special! You have such a knack and talent for making wonderful cards, my friend! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete