Wow what a collection of cards and that tag, oooh just love the texture and dimensions. The kitty is so cute too and you really do know how to make the 3D embossing folders pop with depth and colour, fab arty pieces here Trish.
Hi again, Trish! I am so happy that you shared another beautiful collection of cards here! I just love looking at all of them and seeing your amazing details. I hope all is well with you, my friend! HUGS!!!
Beautiful cards you have created Trish.
ReplyDeleteHugs Pam x
These are beautiful cards Trish.. and I really dont know where the days are going to but I wish they would slow down a bit! Have a good weekend!
ReplyDeleteWow what a collection of cards and that tag, oooh just love the texture and dimensions. The kitty is so cute too and you really do know how to make the 3D embossing folders pop with depth and colour, fab arty pieces here Trish.
ReplyDeleteHi again, Trish! I am so happy that you shared another beautiful collection of cards here! I just love looking at all of them and seeing your amazing details. I hope all is well with you, my friend! HUGS!!!
ReplyDelete