Saturday, August 18, 2018

Megs Garden Design team post with Digital images.I stalked the postie but he wasnt forthcoming,so decided to use some older papers along with the new Vintage images

Hello and welcome to my blog
I hope you enjoy what I have created
  1.  Megs Garden Digital Vintage images
  2. With Paris Chic papers


Inside my cards I used the leftovers from The Paris Chic papers
along with some German scrap







I used assorted dies,lace,texture paste
Megs Garden flowers and vintage charms
Have a great day and thanks for visiting.

6 comments :

  1. Hi Trish, these are great cards, so pretty and love the dies you have used.. and I wouldnt hold my breath for the postie, they can be a bit slow at times.. Have a good week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards you have created Trish.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post Trish fabulous display.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Trish what lovely images and card designs.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trish your cards are beautiful love the dies and embellishments

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all of the lace and the beautiful details Trish. Amazing work and a feast for the eyes!

    ReplyDelete