Friday, March 15, 2019

Hello Bloggers,its almonst end of March,where does time go ?........welcome

 My first card I made with the pretty Sue Wilson Millie
frame die plus SW greeting from Fatcats
The link is on my sidebar

Below I have used Megs Garden papers
Plus assorted dies
 Below I used the same Sue Wilson Die from Fatcats


Below is the Sweet Dixie dragonfly
Die from Fatcats
Below are a mixture of Megs Garden papers
For my Fan-tastic day card

Thanks for stopping by my blog and any kind comments you might leave
Cheers Trish

5 comments :

  1. Wonderful cards Trish, lovely to see a post from you..hope you are well.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trish, yes I know. this month is flying by.. half way though already... These cards look wonderful.. love the dies you have used especially the Sue Wilson ones.. have a good week ahead..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful selection of designs Trish.

    Happy Spring to you.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Trish! Your cards are absolutely gorgeous. They are al beautiful and unique in their own way. Thank you for sharing your talents with all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh that pink doily card is so pretty, and you have had fun with the fans. Anything steampunk and vintage ticks the boxes and again you have put together an eclectic selection of designs, love it!

    ReplyDelete