My first item is either a card or an invitation
with the CC Regal Lattice die from Fatcats
My second one is the cover
My 3rd one is very simple over glitter CS
I am not sure if I have put the pretty CC Venetian lace
Embossing folder
Megs Garden VJC cards
Megs Garden VJCs
Megs Digital Art Tags
Thanks for visting and I hope you
have a fantastic weekend
Cheers Trish









Trish a beautiful display of cards, love them all.x
ReplyDeleteHi Trish, what beautiful cards, so pretty and the dies you have used are so beautiful.. and I dont know where the days are going, they are simply flying by.. we must live busy lives!!
ReplyDeleteWow what a collection! You have been busy, and that lattice die, oh so delicate and pretty. A lovely feminine range of arty pieces here Trish with plenty of techniques and I can't decide on a favourite this time love them all.
ReplyDeleteOh gosh - so many beautiful creations here! I love the lattice envelope die, but they're seriously all amazing!
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous collection of cards, my friend! I absolutely love them all!!! Yes, the time flies by so quickly, doesn't it?
ReplyDelete