Sunday, April 26, 2020

Hello and welcome to my blog and our isolation.Today i have a selection of cards made with Megs Garden Ladies Diary and pink and green range of papers and embellishments

For my first card I have made a shutter card 


  My second card I inked an old embossing folder
Then used a cut and create paper from the ladies diary for my oval 
  My next card I have used a very regal lady 
In her evening wear from the Ladies diary collection 
I died my lace with an old bottle of spritz I have
Another evening wear Image and embossed some 
Of the pink and green collection papers 
Plus some corners I had in my stash
A fussy cut butterfly was used on the beautiful 
Pink and green collection papers 

For my next card I have framed the lovely vase of flowers
With a cut and emboss folder

My last card I made a trifold card with some
HC template cutouts with the pink and green collection 
Some doileys ,chipboard from my stash
Plus a lovely Vintage clasp from the garden 


Thanks for visiting my blog and dont forget the check Megs beautiful papers
and her Etsy shop
Cheers Trish

9 comments :

  1. I love all of your cards Trish, they are so beautiful. Loving all of the die cut elements...x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leanne,am having trouble with blogger today or I have been locked up too long!

      Delete
  2. Trish I love your cards and hope to see more of them. The dies you use are gorgeous. The third card down, what die is that and the brand , I love it. Hope you are taking it safe and sane during this lockdown.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful selection of card designs Trish.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful collection of really beautiful cards. The embossing really really works with these timeless images and your stepper card layout is bang on. Love the vintage clasp to close the book what a super finishing touch. I am enjoying your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Trish.. I hope you are keeping well and safe.. These cards are marvelous.. I love the vintagey feel and the lace is beautiful.. Love the embossing too.. take care...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Trish I found your reply in my emails which I had not checked for a while...appreciated the info on the dies..xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards you created Trish.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful collection of cards, Trish! I love them all, but that trifold card is especially gorgeous!!! WOW! And how are you doing? I think about you all the time and hope all is well. Take care - HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete