Friday, April 3, 2020

Welcome to April and our crazy new world,here i have used Megs Garden new Collection 'A ladies Diary'My first creation is a matchbox Album,made with an empty packet of BBQ matches

On one side I have the lovely ladies in their daywear
 and for the other side places to make notes 
of places they may like to visit
 below is some script of a description of
Merveilleuses women
 a closeup of my card with one of the ladies
who has been out romancing

 another lady in her evening wear

Thanks for visiting my blog
Place stay safe and keep well
cheers Trish

7 comments :

  1. I love this idea Trish, very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Trish, good to see your work again...take care.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the way you have presented this section of your blog Trish, explaining these arty pieces. Your matchbooks capture the essence of the papers, each little section telling a story, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely vintage images and designs Trish.

    Stay well

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Trish.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful creating Trish.. love all the olden day ladies.. and I hope you are staying well and are keeping safe..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Trish! Absolutely beautiful matchbox album! I love all of the vintage images and your gorgeous design. And I really love your cards, too. Hope you are well, my friend. Think about you all the time. Sending hugs your way.

    ReplyDelete