Saturday, October 3, 2020

Hello and welcome to my blog,today i have two cards made with Megs Garden Walk in Nature digital collection

I love these pretty cut and create papers
Fussy cut butterfly plus some bits from stash



                                                  I used some micro beads to my dragonfly 


                                                  Thanks for visiting my blog

                                             Blogger and I are not friends lately 
                                                            Cheers Trish 

7 comments :

  1. Stunning cards, Trish. Love this digital patterned paper collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exquisite designs Trish, I saw your post come up on my readers list then got side tracked. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Trish! I hope you are keeping well.. I love these cards and I love the stitched die you have used.. such pretty images and love the butterfly and dragonfly too.. have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning cards you created Trish
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Trish what stunning colors and designs.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. These papers really are lovely Trish, and as usual you have presented them in a beautiful format, pretty and earthy and they pop!

    ReplyDelete