Hi Trish! I hope you are keeping well..You have been busy.. I love all the purple creations.. The tags are especially lovely!! Have a great weekend!!
Beautiful creations Trish, love how you have embellished your cards & tag!
Fantastic selection of designs Trish.Hugs Diane
Vibrant cards Trish and they pop all right! The butterfly tag is a stunner bang on matching of elements, especially the use of the netting for the tag tab, what a great idea.
The purple images are just lovely.
Hi Trish! I hope you are keeping well..You have been busy.. I love all the purple creations.. The tags are especially lovely!! Have a great weekend!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful creations Trish, love how you have embellished your cards & tag!
ReplyDeleteFantastic selection of designs Trish.
ReplyDeleteHugs Diane
Vibrant cards Trish and they pop all right! The butterfly tag is a stunner bang on matching of elements, especially the use of the netting for the tag tab, what a great idea.
ReplyDeleteThe purple images are just lovely.
ReplyDelete