Hi Trish! I hope you didn't get blown away in the wind! It was windy here too on saturday but today has been lovely.. Your cards are beautiful.. love the lace and punched edges.. have a great week ahead!!
The way you colour the lace to fit the card is amazing! I must remember to note that Trish has a way with lace on all her cards, if I am in a creative block I know where to go.
Hi Trish! I hope you didn't get blown away in the wind! It was windy here too on saturday but today has been lovely.. Your cards are beautiful.. love the lace and punched edges.. have a great week ahead!!
ReplyDeleteTrish, your cards are very beautiful and I love all of the pretty elements & detail.
ReplyDeleteThe way you colour the lace to fit the card is amazing! I must remember to note that Trish has a way with lace on all her cards, if I am in a creative block I know where to go.
ReplyDelete