Hi Trish! I hope you are doing well... These cards are so pretty..I am not sure if I have a favorite but I do love the last one with the blue flowers!! Take care!!
Beautiful cards Trish, just love that plant a dream sentiment and the delicate lace is the perfect fit to the background papers, so kany details tomcatch the eye here. Beautiful blooms make me smile as do these cards!
Your cards are very pretty, Trish. Love all of the embellishments & detail...x
ReplyDeleteHi Trish! I hope you are doing well... These cards are so pretty..I am not sure if I have a favorite but I do love the last one with the blue flowers!! Take care!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card Trish, hope you are well.
ReplyDeleteHugs Pam x
Beautiful cards Trish, just love that plant a dream sentiment and the delicate lace is the perfect fit to the background papers, so kany details tomcatch the eye here. Beautiful blooms make me smile as do these cards!
ReplyDelete