Saturday, November 23, 2013

A scrap lift useing the Marianne Anjas corner die from Fatcats and a joy crafts border die

Anjas corner die card
....................................

 .........................................
A side view
I recently came across a very talented paper crafter by the name of Ann-Marie
She does the most amazing work with punches and dies that I would never have thought  possible
so with her permission I copied one of her cards
Her link is below. Don't forget to drop by her blog and leave a comment
her blog is  full of wonderful ideas
Thanks for taking a peek
 
                                                  Thanks    Anne-Maria
 
...............................................................

5 comments :

  1. This card is gorgeous Trish.Almost too good to give away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Trish! It looks great! I have linked my post to your version so others can see what a wonderful job you did with it!
    AM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful lilac tone and elements!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Trish this card is stunning, and I did go by Ann Marie's blog and she creates so beautifully too with her dies.. I hope you have a good week ahead! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous card, Trish! It is absolutely beautiful. I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete