Friday, May 9, 2014

I am back in the land of the living so i am uploading some bits and bobs i had done before my hibernation .A happy Mothers day to all mothers, non mothers, we all mother in some way so to all the ladies out there i wish you a very happy day!

Natures beauty

Here I have used tattered lace fancy corner dies,Cheery lynne banner die and my fav memory box butterfly die from the lovely Fatcats,i am not happy with my flowers,maybe should have left them off.
Thanks for taking a peek
......................................................................................

Frantic stamper rose die card

I was really chuffed when I saw this die IRL,it makes for a pretty diecut
it cuts a positive and a negative at the same time, a very handy die.
Thanks for taking a peek
........................................................


6 comments :

  1. Both of these are lovely, Trish!

    That rose die seems intriguing, and I love how you used it with a photo of the real thing! The colours are spot on.

    I am very glad to hear that you are among the living! I was very concerned about you!

    You have a Happy Mother's Day!

    All the best!
    AM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love how you used the die! Really nice with the different colors! Have a nice Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why thank you Donna,do you have a blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Trish, I do hope you had a good day yesterday!! Love your layout, those dies are wonderful and love the colors too.. and the rose die is gorgeous, love how you have used it on your card.. beautiful creating!! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Trish! These are absolutely beautiful. I hope all is well with you. How is your health? I have been thinking about you. I also want to let you know that I nominated your blog for the Liebster Award. Feel free to accept or not. I really love your pages and your creative blog.

    ReplyDelete