Saturday, August 2, 2014

Sue Wilson Striplet die from Fatcats done 2 ways

Here I have used the Sue Wilson heart Striplet die on both cards
but on the bottom one I didn't cut the die out but backed it with glitter paper
Not good photos will try again when the sun is out! and I don't drink so please excuse my wonky cards!

I have also used the Sue Wilson Faux Quilled leaves on the bottom card
Thanks for taking a peek and I hope your weekend is going well


3 comments :

  1. hi Trish, love these two beautiful cards, gorgeous embossing.. cutting dies.. colours and embellishment..
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trish! These look wonderful! Love the dies and using them on contrasting colors really makes the die stand out! Another weekend nearly over! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Trish these are sure eye candy. What gorgeous designs.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete