Sunday, September 21, 2014

I had a scrappy happy weekend but still my mojo hasnt returned...anyway in the meantime this is what i came up with and a scraplift


Marianne meets  Sue Wilson itty bitty filigree  bow and the Frantic stamper rose die on this card.
I lifted a very talented ladies tutorial for the frantic stamper rose on this card
Thanks Pam,i could never do your work justice!.


Thank you card
An old cuttlebug folder along with a Marianne heart and SW bow
 
 



Thanks for taking a peek

4 comments :

  1. GORGEOUS card with the most beautiful colours and dies used. I am seriously thinking of getting this bow, I have a few but not that keen on them...either too big or too small. One I have a TL one is huge. Pam is a delightful creator and I love visiting her blog too she is also inspiring as you are.xxxxThe Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous rose card Trish... love the dies and you've done the rose beautifullly, very pretty thank you also...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Trish, thank you for the mention,
    Still think you are telling porkies, your card is so beautiful, lovely design and colours, with of course that gorgeous rose.
    Love the elegant look of your pink card.
    hugs pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Trish, I reckon your mojo is just fine when it comes to cards!! love these, so soft and so pretty!

    ReplyDelete