Oh Trish these are far from ordinary cards, they are all so beautiful.. love all the dies you have used for them.. take care and I hope you have a creative week ahead!
Absolutely GORGEOUS creation, the dies are to die for and I just love the beautiful colour combo.xxThe Journey is the Start
OH I think you are telling porkies Trish..These are absolutely gorgeous creations, love the die work..colours and layouts..FABULOUS..hugs pam
Trish these are lovely cards fabulous use of dies and great designsAnne
Oh Trish these are far from ordinary cards, they are all so beautiful.. love all the dies you have used for them.. take care and I hope you have a creative week ahead!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely GORGEOUS creation, the dies are to die for and I just love the beautiful colour combo.xx
ReplyDeleteThe Journey is the Start
OH I think you are telling porkies Trish..These are absolutely gorgeous creations, love the die work..colours and layouts..FABULOUS..
ReplyDeletehugs pam
Trish these are lovely cards fabulous use of dies and great designs
ReplyDeleteAnne