Birthday card
Here I have used the Crafty Anne die along with
Impression obsession greeting
..................................................
With love card
I have used the Tattered lace Eltham die along with a spellbinders die
for this card above, i love how they almost fitted together.
The leaves are from the tattered lace rose die
...............................................
Christmas card
I have used the Tattered lace Eltham die
along with a Cheery Lynne greeting and Luxe Poinsettia die
Thanks for taking a peek
wow you have been busy Trish, three beautiful cards.lovely die cuts.. images ..colours..gorgeous Christmas card, with the frame and Luxe flower..
ReplyDeletepam
The With Love card is my favorite. They all are very professional.
ReplyDeleteFabulous cards Trish, am a bit behind in commenting been with dad most days...love the dies in particular the ones on the last card.xx
ReplyDeleteThe Journey is the Start
These look beautiful Trish.. what a collection of dies you must have and some of these are so intricate too.. Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteSuch delicate work, Trish!!
ReplyDelete