Hi Trish! Yes, we definitely live on opposite sides of the world - I keep forgetting that some people have extremely hot weather, too. I hope you get some relief soon! I absolutely love your gorgeous card! You sure do have a way with these lovely dies!!! thanks for your visit to my blog - HUGS!!!!
Beautiful card Trish. Stuning design and your touch of lace is gorgeous
ReplyDeleteAnne
Greetings Trish, wow just stunning, love the heart die cut and gorgeous flower and butterfly.
ReplyDeleteHugs Diane
Greetings Trish, wow just stunning, love the heart die cut and gorgeous flower and butterfly.
ReplyDeleteHugs Diane
Hi Trish, I hope your weekend is going well , this card is gorgeous, love the lace and the heart looks so pretty! Have a good week!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card design Trish, gorgeous heart die, love the layout with your beautiful papers and lace.
ReplyDeletePam
ReplyDeleteLovely creation Trish, the dies , added goodies are also gorgeous.xx
{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}
Hi Trish! Yes, we definitely live on opposite sides of the world - I keep forgetting that some people have extremely hot weather, too. I hope you get some relief soon! I absolutely love your gorgeous card! You sure do have a way with these lovely dies!!! thanks for your visit to my blog - HUGS!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh I love this one!
ReplyDeleteOh wow Trish - this is fabulous! Go you!
ReplyDelete