Beautiful card Trish so stylish and classy Anne
OOO I love bows too Trish, and your bows are so pretty.. love the colors on your card.. this looks so pretty.. Have a good weekend!
LOVE your sweet card, the dies are gorgeous and lovely colours to compliment it....have a great weekend...xx aNNie{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}
Lovely classy design Trish, love it!hugs JaceeSimply Paper Card Design
Gorgeous card design Trish, your dies and colours are lovely, pretty border and love the bow.Pam
Always beautiful cards!
This comment has been removed by the author.
I learned from your picture that I should also emboss the bow dies. The details are really beautiful! I love your idea of combining the small floral with the matching paper.
Beautiful card Trish so stylish and classy
ReplyDeleteAnne
OOO I love bows too Trish, and your bows are so pretty.. love the colors on your card.. this looks so pretty.. Have a good weekend!
ReplyDeleteLOVE your sweet card, the dies are gorgeous and lovely colours to compliment it....have a great weekend...xx aNNie
ReplyDelete{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}
Lovely classy design Trish, love it!
ReplyDeletehugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design
Gorgeous card design Trish, your dies and colours are lovely, pretty border and love the bow.
ReplyDeletePam
Always beautiful cards!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI learned from your picture that I should also emboss the bow dies. The details are really beautiful! I love your idea of combining the small floral with the matching paper.
ReplyDelete