Saturday, May 9, 2015

Paper Artist die and vellum card


 My card is made with the Paper Artist die
I cut 2 of the die,glued one onto vellum,then coloured the flowers with my Copics
on the back,when dry ...I also dry embossed the flower with my stylus on the back.
Don't tell anyone I have my purple embossd background upside down LOL
Thanks for taking a peek

8 comments :

  1. Beautiful rose die Trish, love what you did with the velum, would have known about the embossing if you hadn't pointed it out!
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trish!!!! Happy Mother's Day to you, too! I LOVE your gorgeous card - so full of beautiful details. Thanks so much for visiting my blog, too! HUGS to you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card Trish, it's a gorgeous colour.
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a gorgeous design Trish.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a gorgeous design Trish.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Trish! Love the flower die... And I would not have known anything was upside down... Looks perfectly fine to me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trish your cards are so amazing! You're so clever at changing things up.

    ReplyDelete