Hi Trish she is adorable and so is this page layout....makes me want to go back to scrapbooking days.xx{aNNie My Personal Blog}
Hi Trish! I hope you are well! Life sure gets busy! This layout is lovely, love the long strip under your photo! What a pretty young lady too! Take care!
Greeting Trish, your layout is just adorable what a wonderful keepsake.Hugs diane
Hi Trish, Beautiful page you created with your gorgeous granddaughter, love the die and colors.Hugs Pam x
very pretty and sweet
She is so beautiful, Trish! I have loved seeing her grow up on your gorgeous pages! This one is absolutely stunning!
Hi Trish she is adorable and so is this page layout....makes me want to go back to scrapbooking days.xx{aNNie My Personal Blog}
ReplyDeleteHi Trish! I hope you are well! Life sure gets busy! This layout is lovely, love the long strip under your photo! What a pretty young lady too! Take care!
ReplyDeleteGreeting Trish, your layout is just adorable what a wonderful keepsake.
ReplyDeleteHugs diane
Hi Trish, Beautiful page you created with your gorgeous granddaughter, love the die and colors.
ReplyDeleteHugs Pam x
very pretty and sweet
ReplyDeleteShe is so beautiful, Trish! I have loved seeing her grow up on your gorgeous pages! This one is absolutely stunning!
ReplyDelete