Friday, November 27, 2015

Megs Garden Design team post

Hi bloggers,today I have a printers tray and card made with Megs garden vintage  printable papers,i went through my stash and found some chipboard I had forgotten about and then I found I didn't have any Christmas papers so
I went over to Megs and downloaded some printable papers from the website,very handy indeed
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Step card





Thanks for visiting and taking a stroll through Megs Garden

8 comments :

  1. Adorable and sweet creations Trish, gorgeous 'images' and colours are lovely. Hope you are much better after surgery.xx
     { aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christmas creations Trish, love the traditional colours with vintage images.
    Sorry did not know you have surgery, hope you are doing ok.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Trish! I hope your weekend has been good! Your printers tray looks so lovely, love the papers and the touches of chipboard. And gorgeous chrissy cards too! Have a good week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, Trish! That tray you made is absolutely gorgeous! I love looking at all of the vintage details here. And your card is spectacular! Thank you for giving us a stroll through Meg's Garden!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dimension and vintage feel of these creations, really eye catching with all the details, well done Trish

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trish just a reminder you have one day left to join my candy, don't worry about adding to your side bar.xx

     { aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete