Thursday, May 5, 2016

Megs Garden design team post

Hello lovers of Megs Garden goodies 

 I used Megs 6x6 card pack and ephemera cut and create the cherub was on some of the paper so I used a Tim Holtz Cameo to highlight it,Megs trim. Same embossing folder with Chantilly cream 6x6 card papers Cut and create flowers Leaves,butterfly and trim from Megs  Chantilly cream paper along with Victorian lady,Velvet pansy Die cut leaves from Mgs I hope I have inspired you to try Megs Chantilly cream collection

Card 1
 


Card 2
 
Card 3

I hope I have inspired you to try
 Megs Garden gorgeous Chantilly cream collection
Thanks for taking a peek
 

9 comments :

  1. All gorgeous Trish. You do vintage so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Trish beautifully embellished

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card, love it and so pretty.x
     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeously vintage Trish! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what lovely vintage images and what a fabulous butterfly, flowers and embellishments Trish.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards Trish, two using "That Folder", lovely images and embellishments.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous work Trish! I love how you made that cameo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous work Trish! I love how you made that cameo!

    ReplyDelete