Friday, May 20, 2016

Megs Garden DT Post with the gorgeous Rose quartz collection

Hello bloggers,today I am sharing 2 cards made with Megs Garden Rose Quartz collection I love these papers and the step card I love the look of the cherry ,I added some bling,dies and Megs garden Ribbons and diamante My shutter card I used the Rose Quartz 6x6 card pack with the cut and create sheet. Added Megs Lace and Trinket along with some seed pearls and pearls I hope you have been inspired you and you love Megs Garden collections as much as I do ,till next time Cheers
 
Such pretty papers
 

I love the look of the Cherry blossom on this paper


Thanks for dropping bye and I hope I have inspired you to try Megs garden goodies

4 comments :

  1. Two gorgeous card designs Trish, stunning papers, love the colours, pretty image and your gorgeous lace.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trish! I hope your weekend is going well! Your cards are so pretty, the step card is amazing, and love the gorgeous pops of bling on the second card! I hope you have a good week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings Trish, wow what lovely papers, colors and designs.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Trish, hope you are well..Beautiful. Lovely creation and gorgeous colours xxx{aNNie}

    ReplyDelete