Marianne dies in my red and white card
I just love the lacy look of this Anjas die
Downton Abbey border die on both cards below.
Delicate heats embossing folder and a Tim Holtz cameo that you put
your own image in
Thanks for taking a peek and if you leave a message its most appreciated
Hi Trish, I hope you are feeling better, you mentioned on my blog you had not been well..... These cards are gorgeous, just love the embossed back grounds and great colors.. I hope you have a lovely weekend!
ReplyDeleteBrilliantly created cards, just loving it....enjoy the weekend..xx {aNNie}
ReplyDeleteHi Trish! Thanks for your visit to my blog!! Your cards are so beautiful! I didn't know there are Downton Abbey dies!???
ReplyDeleteWow you`ve been busy Trish, beautiful card you have created, love them all.
ReplyDeletePam x
Especially love the red die cuts and white doilies.
ReplyDelete