I have been a very slack blogger and unwell...
3 cards made with the Rambling rose dies
and lastly a Sue Wilson Oval rose die
With this card I glued the die cut into gold vellum and dry embossed the back
Megs Garden image and SW embossing folder
Below is a Sue Wilson Oval rose die and Cheery Lynne
banner die
Thanks for taking a peek
Have a Great day
Lovely display Trish, sending you big hugs. Get well.xx [aNNie]
ReplyDeleteOh I am sorry to hear you haven't been well Trish, I hope you are feeling better soon... Your cards are beautiful.. you always amaze me with all the dies you use.. Take care of yourself!!
ReplyDeleteI must admit the gold vellum backed rose corner card is my favourite, the colours and layout are bang on! The Sue Wilson pin point fan embossing folder is just gorgeous too.
ReplyDeletePlenty of detail with the dies on all the cards make for great viewing.
Hi Trish! I hope you are feeling a little better by now. I will keep you in my prayers, my friend. Your cards are absolutely gorgeous. I love the intricate designs - they are so beautiful. Sending healing hugs your way. xoxo
ReplyDelete