Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Megs Garden A Twinkling Christmas paper range cards


Hello and welcome to Megs Garden Design Team Post

I hope you enjoy what I have created with the Twinkling Christmas range 
























Thanks for stopping by 
Its never too early to start our Christmas cards.
Don't forget to stop and see what the another talented Design Team ladies have created.




5 comments :

  1. Gorgeous selection of Christmas cards Trish, love these images and wonderful colours with beautiful embossing detail.
    hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely imagery Trish and great range of layouts, my favourite has to be the love and joy one in the pinks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Trish, I hope you are well! Wow these cards are so beautiful.. love the dies you have used and pretty images too.. and it is never to early to get those cards made.. I am running very behind this year with my cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! Your cards are absolutely gorgeous! They are all filled with so many beautiful details, my friend. I love how you used the die cuts! Thanks for sharing these amazing Christmas cards with all of us!

    ReplyDelete