Sunday, April 29, 2018

Where did April go??

Hello bloggers,i am getting very slow at blog posts
I blinked and April is gone

 My first card is using Lemon Craft Violet Silence 
paper,Marianne Tag die and Leanne Creatif Bow die
and flower die for my foam flower

 A cheesy Play on words for my Gears to you card
Cheery Lynne Gear die,older Megs garden paper
Cosmic shimmer Distressing and rust effects paints on the gears

 Get well card is Megs Garden digi image from the
shades of green paper range
Leanne Creatif bow die,Marianne dandelion die and others.

Megs Garden Digi image,Leanne creative poppy die and foam
Cheery Lynne banner die,IO wording die
Tutti dotted rectangle die,all available from Fatcats.the link is on my sidebar


Thanks for taking a peek and any kinds words you leave
are most appreciated...Cheers Trish

6 comments :

  1. Hi Trish, I think we all blinked and april was gone!!! It has flown by!! Love your cards, all so different, and as always love the dies you have used.. I hope May is a great month for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these cards. You always work your magic with dies Trish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Worth the wait Trish, stunning makes, beautiful colours and decorations.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Trish, hope you are ok, crafting seems to be long way in between so hope you are not ill....hugs.xx[aussie aNNie blog]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where to start? Gears to you is such a wonderful mix of feminine and masculine, just love the delicate poppies you created with the foam and of course anything with a tag is my cup of tea, and your dandelions are so beautifully delicate with the oh so gentle papers. All in all a superb group of arty pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are always so beautiful and these are no exception. Each one is gorgeous in it's own way. Very creative. I hope all is well with you, my friend. I think about you often, even when I don't have time to comment!!! Take care of YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete