Monday, August 6, 2018

Well it is August already....here are a couple of cards i made for Fatcats in July

For my Get well card I used the lovely Creative expressions
Butterfly Garden die


 My second card I used the Crafters companion 3D flourishing frame
embossing folder.
Sue Wilson Mini expression die.
Assorted Cosmic shimmer gilding waxes
My 3rd card I used Lemon craft Yesterday papers
lemon craft Ephemera pack, Stamperia 028 steam punk stencil
Creative expressions floral layered loops flower die
Mini expressions congrats die
Jo Sonja texture paste
A spritz of glimmermist and a few bits and pieces




My 4th card is the same as the 1st one

My dies and embossing folders are from Fatcats,the link is on my sidebar.
I hope you have a great day and thanks in advance for any kind comments
Cheers Trish


6 comments :

  1. Hi Trish! Yes the days are flying by... Love your cards fabulous dies and I love the pretty colors of the wax.. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic cards Trish.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do have a way with gilding wax and 3D embossing folders Trish, your card looks even better here on your blog. It is cold up here, hope you are keeping warm too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful Trish, I have gliding wax but not used it yet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really gorgeous designs Trish, the glittery paper, die cuts and Cosmic shimmer gilding waxes are so pretty.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, Trish! These are all absolutely gorgeous and each one is so different from the other! Thank you so much for sharing your talents with all of us! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete