Thursday, September 6, 2018

Cards and a mini canvas for August,not much done last month......and now its September

Hello bloggers have been a slow blogger recently,a third bout of shingles
will slow you down
My first card I used Decorer vintage ladies images,
lemon Craft paper and assorted dies from Fatcats
Fat cats link is on my side bar

Mini Canvas again I used lemon craft papers as
my base plus masking and a vintage image with cogs from my stash




My last card I used Megs Garden Digi image from
The Vintage Journal card selection plus lace
and grungy elements

Have a great day and I hope I have inspired you.
Have a great weekend
Cheers Trish


7 comments :

  1. Hi Trish, so sad to hear you have not been well.. do take care of yourself and I hope you are feeling much better really soon.. You have been busy will all this creating, fabulous cards and amazing mini canvas! have a good weekend..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trish, beautiful cards, so sorry you`ve been ill again, hope your feeling better now.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Trish, nice to have heard from you again, hope you are feeling better. Your cards are gorgeous and inspiring.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear you have been ill Trish, the shingles are awful. Love your vintage images and wonderful designs. Hope you are feeling better soon.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Trish! It was so nice to see you at scrapbook.com! Thanks for stopping by my gallery!!! And wow! Your cards are absolutely gorgeous - each so different and beautiful in it's own way. And your mini-canvas is stunning! I hope your shingles are healing and that you feel better soon. They are not fun at all - my sister and I have both had them. Take care of YOU, my friend! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such fabulous creations Trish! I hope you're feeling better soon. I;ve heard that shingles is really painful. Thinking of you xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely projects! Take good care and rest up!! Hope that you feel better soon xx

    ReplyDelete