For my first card I used the Pretty Crafters companion
Venetian Lace 3D embossing folder
My second card I used a Circle die
and made an Easel card with the pretty Sue Wilson Millie frame die
My 3rd card is made with Megs Garden Vintage Journal cards
My 4th card is made using a MG Vintage journal card
with some added lace,bling and ribbons
Thanks for taking a peek,i hope I will have my PC sorted soon
Cheers Trish




Oh I know how much problem the computer can be when they dont work well.. so I hope things get sorted really soon for you.. it is a real pain... but your cards are all so beautiful. the dies you have used are amazing, and I love the lace embossing folder... have a good weekend ahead..
ReplyDeleteHope your computer gets sorted soon Trish, gorgeous cards you have shared.
ReplyDeletePam x
Hi Trish! I am sorry to hear that you have had computer problems. I hope everything is fixed by now. And WOW! I absolutely love your 4 cards. They are so beautiful and creative. You make such detailed and gorgeous cards, my friend. I also hope all is well with you, too! HUGS!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great combination of cards, each totally different to the other, showing a great range of styles. Have to love that embossing folder, the details are gorgeous!
ReplyDelete