Saturday, September 14, 2019

Hello and welcome to my blog,today some bits and pieces with Megs Garden papers and Art tags

My first piece a shadow box created with the tiny boxes that Kaisercraft make for their tiny words and shapes.painted and lined with Megs pretty papers,thanks Linda for the idea




Art Tag

 Art Tag Album created with MG pretty feminine tags
and yummy flowers and trims
The back of my album will have photos

 My card is made with cut and create papers plus tags which idie cut
Don't forget to check out Megs gorgeous laces,flowers and Trims
Cheers Trish

3 comments :

  1. Oooh, Feminine, vintage, pretty, a hint of shabby chic, what more could a gal want? I really enjoy seeing your arty creations Trish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning creations, Trish I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Trish, I hope you are keeping well... so glad to see these creations, they are so pretty.. I love lace and trims on my creations too, so I do love how you have added these lovely features on your work.. Have a great week..

    ReplyDelete