Saturday, October 12, 2019

Hello Bloggers and welcome to my blog....here we are in October already,some recent cards i have made for you to view

Megs Garden Paper collection papers

 Megs Garden VJC Image
Assorted MG paper range







I hope you have enjoyed your visit
Cheers Trish

5 comments :

  1. Oh Trish, your cards are so beautiful! I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trish, Your cards are all so beautiful.. gorgeous images and the dies you have used are exquisite! I hope you are well.. and I think October needs to slow down a bit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Trish, love your images and wonderful layouts.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - these are so beautiful! I love their old-fashioned feel and that book-shaped die is a stunner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The way you have combined the vintage papers with the oh so delicate die frame and the touches of lace is simply stunning Trish. The die is totally compatible with the pretty imagery, just love these cards!

    ReplyDelete