Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Megs Garden Lavender and Mint Digital collection,Its such a pretty colour combo.Here i have used Cut and create images along with the A4 papers

For my first card I have fussy cut the butterflies 
Added some lace from stash plus pearls


                                                      My second card was made 
                                                with 3 of the pretty cut and create ladies
                                          
 

                             For my last card I embossed and inked some of the pretty A4 papers
                                                           I fussy cut the butterfly 
                                               and fussy cut and molded the pretty flower
        


                               Thank you for visiting my Blog and i hope you have enjoyed 
                                                               Megs Digital Images


                                                                            Cheers Trish
 

5 comments :

  1. Beautiful, beautiful cards, Trish. I really like this paper collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trish! I hope your week has been a good one! I love your cards, you use purple sooo well all such pretty designs.. have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these cards Trish, beautiful images and colours.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful with lovely colours, and so compatible, along with the oh so delicate lace and the embossing folder these are eye catching Trish.

    ReplyDelete